1. First, you’ll need to find your previously created Example device. Find the building where this device is located and select “Devices” to see all the devices in that building.
2. Next, choose the Device where you want to connect an Example Sensor to.
3. Now it’s time to create the Sensor! Give it a name that’s easy to remember and identify, and if you want, you can also add a formal or technical designation into the “Littera” field.
4. Then, set the Quantity Kind to “Temperature”, the Measurement Unit to “Celsius” and choose “Indoor Air” as the Placement Context for your Sensor. This will help to identify what is measured by a Sensor.
5. Finally, click “Create” to submit the form and create your Sensor. That’s it! You’ve successfully created an Example Sensor in a building.
After you run this Sensor on edge connector it will start receiving randomly generated observations.
Enjoy the process of creating digital twin of your property with ProptechOS!