Your privacy is very important for us at Idun Real Estate Solutions AB. Our mission is that you will feel comfortable about us processing your personal data. As the data controller, we are committed to ensuring that all applicable data protection legislation is complied with and that your personal data is appropriately protected.
This Privacy Notice is applicable to all processing of personal data in relation to you as a business customer, supplier contact, website visitor, job applicant and prospective business contact, for which we are responsible for as a data controller.
Collected personal data
The personal data which we collect about you are personal data which you provide us with when contacting us, entering into an agreement with us and when using our services. Such personal data may be, for example, contact details, payment details as well as information about how you use our services. In some instances, we also collect personal data about you from other sources such as public registers or our partners.
Our processing of your personal data
We use your personal data to provide you with the products and services we offer in the best possible manner. Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
Business Customers and Supplier Contacts
– Management and administration of business customer relationships (business to business, B2B),
– Direct marketing via e-mail and text messages, including individually targeted direct marketing (Sole traders)
– Direct marketing via e-mail and text messages, including individually targeted direct marketing (Business Customers),
– Administration in connection with mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, etc.,
– Complying with legal obligations, and
– Defending our legal interests in the event of a dispute.
– To analyse the use of our website and ensure functionality
– To administrate the process of reviewing job applications and selecting relevant candidates for a given position or spontaneous job applications,
– To interview and select a candidate to be offered a position,
– To gather references for relevant candidates,
– To draft employment agreement that will be concluded if you are hired, and
– To handle potential claims relating to the recruitment process (e.g. discrimination claims).
Prospective business contacts
– Direct marketing via e-mail and text messages, including individually targeted direct marketing (Sole traders) and
– Direct marketing via e-mail and text messages, including individually targeted direct marketing (Business Customers).
We do not use your personal data for any other incompatible purpose and we only retain your personal data as long as it is necessary.
We may in some cases disclose your personal data to other group entities, IT providers or companies with whom we cooperate with to provide our products and services. We will not sell your personal data to anyone.
You have the right to be informed about which personal data relating to you we process and what we do with your personal data. You have also right to control how your personal data is being processed, which entails that you have the right of access to your personal data and in certain situations to have your personal data erased, to restrict the processing of your personal data as well as right to data portability. You also have in some instances right to object to our processing of your personal data. If we process your personal data based on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent. If you believe that we have processed your data in an unlawful manner, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, IMY).
Complete Privacy Notice
This is a summary of our Privacy Notice. If you want to know more about how we process your personal data and about your rights as a data subject, please refer to our complete Privacy Notice https://proptechos.com/privacy-notice-full/.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, our processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Idun Real Estate Solutions AB company registration number 559016-1245.
c/o VASAKRONAN AB (PUBL)
104 25 Stockholm
114 39 Stockholm
+46 70 412 49 00