We are growing and we are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to further develop our product, ProptechOS, and Smart Building programs related to Idun Real Estate Solutions. Together with our team of innovative and passionate entrepreneurs, we are looking for a focused, detailed oriented, and proactive person to help us on our growth journey.
In this role, you will be working closely together with the product management team, insight into the real estate industry and smart building ecosystem will be a great advantage but not a necessity.
Develop effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our products.
Handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales and plans for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams and conduct sales training of product offerings, develop messaging and market positioning around products, and present at events.
The day-to-day operational responsibilities
- Communicate the vision and value of our products and assist in developing tools that facilitate the selling process
- Support Business Reflex with implement a bought, not sold strategy and digital marketing
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy. and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Actively use social media to deliver our story for our target market
Key skills that are needed
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include engineering, distribution, product management, press and PR, and senior executives.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write (in english) to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
Qualifications and experience
A masters degree in Marketing or Business administration or equivalent. Marketing or business studies would be the most beneficial and best subjects to study within. An HND qualification can often be a substitute.
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
Please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Idun Real Estate Solutions AB is a software company dedicated to making the world’s buildings ready and able inhabitants of the smart cities of the future. Our vibrant set of integrated applications, based on the open source semantic language RealEstateCore, enable property owners to transform their real estate portfolio into a platform for innovation, analysis, and optimization. Read more information here.